First Quarter Experience


As time went on, I learned more and more knowledge day by day. In three months I learned a lot of topics regarding information communication technology, also known as ICT. But despite the things I learn, I do encounter some downfalls. But I will always find a way to overcome those challenges because I am Chesca Queypo, a grade 10 SSC student.

In the 1st grading period, I learned many topics on ICT, like the history of the internet, the pioneers and contributions in making the internet, domain systems, mob browsers and servers, search engines, and about more. I find those topics mediocre.

While learning those, I did encounter some difficulties, including memorization of the years and acronyms on the parts and history of the internet. It was really hard memorizing those because it was way too many.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidential!!

Another quarter finished

The Kannawidan Festival: A Celebration of Ilocos Sur’s Rich Cultural Heritage