How was my Learning Experience during the Pandemic lockdown in the past 2 years



I can only describe my learning experiences during the pandemic in one word, and it is "challenging". All my modular days during the pandemic was hard and of course harder than previous face-to-face classes. I have more negative vibes than the positive vibes because I would always be cramming and pass my module at the last minute. I'm very disappointed in myself for having a habit in being late. I want to change little by little. I would look at my time, write precise schedules and improve my time management. Cramming will always be in my mind every time I remember modular learning. Self studying was my worst nightmare because it is like an idiot teaching another idiot and I can't move on to the next topic since I didn't understand the present topic. I had a fear of asking teachers to explain the topic or lesson because when i was in 3rd grade there was this Filipino teacher of mine that suddenly shouted at me when I asked a question regarding our topic. She kind of said that I should already know this kind of concept, something like that. Since then, that's how I see all teachers and I am afraid to ask my questions. That is one reason why I can't pass my modules, I didn't have the courage to ask my teachers what are my concerns regarding the lesson. But now, I no longer have second thoughts in asking my teachers to explain the lesson the second time and ask them my other concerns. I could say that I can catch up with the lessons some of the time. I am really relived that not all teachers were like my Filipino teacher back in 3rd grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidential!!

Another quarter finished

The Kannawidan Festival: A Celebration of Ilocos Sur’s Rich Cultural Heritage